Professional IT Training & Business Incubation Center (PITTBIC) is a center under the School of Computing and Information Sciences (SCIS), C.K Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS).
The main goal of the Centre is to give back to society and generate funds for the School and University, through the organisation of hands-on training in various disciples of Information Technology, preparation of candidates for professional exams, development of software applications and solutions for institutions and business management, setting up, repairing and recommending as well as supplying computer hardware and network equipment, mentoring and guiding small businesses and providing general consultancy services to clients in and around it’s catchment areas.
The main objectives of the Center are:
- to give back to society by running short training programs,
- preparing candidates for professional exams,
- developing software and websites, setting up, repairing, recommending as well as
- supplying computer hardware and network equipment.
- mentoring small businesses and
- providing general consultancy services at a very competitive but moderate cost to our clients.
To provide the needed services to our community and the general public and to become one of the best centers providing demand-driven solutions
The mission of the Centre for Business Incubation and Professional Studies (CBIPS), is
to give back to society in the form of cooperate social responsibility of the school and the university by using the skills set of the school and the university through:
- training programs,
- development of software and websites,
- setting up, repairing and recommending as well as supplying computer hardware and network equipment,
- mentoring and guiding small businesses and
- providing general consultancy services to clients in and around its catchment areas.
DR. MOSES APAMBILA AGEBURE
DR. MOSES APAMBILA AGEBURE
Moses Apambila AGEBURE, PhD received his BSc degree in Cmputer Science from the University for Development Studies, Master of Philosophy degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Ghana, and PhD in Computational Mathematics from the University for Development Studies.
He is currently a Lecturer in Computer Science and the Coordinator of the Professional Information Technology and Business Incubation Centre (PITTBIC) in the School of Computing and Information Sciences.
He has authored and co-authored several academic articles published in reputable journals.
His research interest is in machine learning and its application in software quality assurance and mobile computing systems.